16 February, 2018
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management.
RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
Company Website: www.ritesltd.com
Positions: Assistant Engineer/ Technical Assistant
Total vacancies: 29 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 10 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Civil) – 10 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Electrical) – 9 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs. 12,600 – 32,500/- per month
Educational Qualification: Full Time First Class Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering.
Note: Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD as applicable) should have at least 50% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against reserved posts
Age limit(As on 1.1.2018): Below 30 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Educational Qualification: Full time first class Diploma in Civil & Electrical Engineering.
Age Limit(As on 01.01.2018): Below 30 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection.
- The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Written Test/ Interview out of eligible candidates.
- Based upon the performance in the Written…Read more
Source by:- enggwaveShare: